Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Sick
So, didn't feel so well after work last night....but it really hit me this morning. Sick. Even started off to work, but just couldn't do it. You ever really not like being sick? I've always disliked being sick...at first. However, in more recent years, it always seems to lead me to a place of contemplation, then to humbleness, then to thankfulness, and finally to focus and resolve on many of the things that have been twirling around in my life that I thought I was moving fast enough to handle. But once again it wasn't me; it isn't me; it won't be me. It was Him; it is Him, the great I AM. So, yeah, I have not yet learned to embrace being ill at the get-go, but I'm slower to be provoked with the whole process. I depend on Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment