Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Question

Every night before bed, my son and I read a book or two. He loves to read (or "read the pictures"), and he loves books. Well, the other night he posed the question, "Dad, how do I give God a book?" I needed clarification and I reacted,"Huh?" Josiah continued, "I want to give God one of my books; how do I get it all the way up there?" As it was late, and I wanted to answer the question well, I told Josiah that I would think about it and we could discuss it tomorrow. As I thought more and more on my response, I pondered the thought that maybe God does the same thing when we ask Him a question (Not that He is unprepared or doesn't know the answer). But maybe, He is not saying "No," rather He wants us to wait and trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment